Prevención de riesgo eléctrico
Work at heights are operations carried out on a daily basis in most productive sectors. It is necessary that all workers who carry out work in situations of this type know the risks to which they are exposed and the means to eliminate or minimize them.
With this training CONAPRO aims to reduce improvised acts to a minimum both in situations of risk of falling from height and in worker rescue. Any failure in the work or rescue protocol can lead to accidents with fatal consequences.
Make known the risks inside a
wind farm and a wind turbine, and the rescue and evacuation techniques therein.
• Regulations on Prevention of Occupational Risks
• Consequences of falls from height
• Action in the event of falls from height to minimize the consequences
• Suspension trauma
• Fall factor
• Types of personal protective equipment
• Basic positioning techniques
1. Access and stay in elevated areas
• Access via fixed vertical ladder. Anti-fall systems.
• Identification and securing to anchor points.
• Movement in elevated areas. Assurance through horizontal life lines.
• Access via manual ladder. Settlement and assurance.
2. Action in case of accident at height
• Rescue procedures
• Worker rescue simulation
• Presentation of evacuation and rescue devices